Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Evan Chooly <ev...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/13 15:59:10 UTC

data tables and debugging session serialization

I'm having some strange behavior with a DataTable and the back button.
 When I back up to the page with the DT, it rerenders fine, but all my
object state is gone.  I click a link and the object is there but not
the ID in the the object so that I get hibernate errors trying to load
without an ID.  I have some suspicions about my model objects but I'm
not sure how to watch what gets stored in the session and what gets
pulled back out when the page is rerendered due to the back button.
Anyone have an idea of how I might track this down?  Thanks.

Re: data tables and debugging session serialization

Posted by Nick Heudecker <nh...@gmail.com>.
please unsubscribe :)

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
You have something transient in your model. Or something implementing
Externalizable without properly serializing the properties.

-Matej

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
Using Wicket 1.3?

Try setting break points in DiskPageStore (#getPage for instance) and
see if that gets you any further.

Eelco