Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Mudit Agarwal <mu...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/10/26 11:22:18 UTC

Kafka multitenancy

Hi,
How we can achieve multi-tenancy in kafka efficiently?
Thanks,Mudit

Re: Kafka multitenancy

Posted by Eno Thereska <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mudit,

This is a relevant read: http://www.confluent.io/blog/sharing-is-caring-multi-tenancy-in-distributed-data-systems <http://www.confluent.io/blog/sharing-is-caring-multi-tenancy-in-distributed-data-systems> It talks about two aspects of multi tenancy in Kafka, security and performance isolation through quotas.

Eno