Posted to user@flink.apache.org by hjw <hj...@163.com> on 2022/12/22 15:28:31 UTC

How to get failed streaming Flink job log in Flink Native K8s mode?

On Flink Native K8s mode, the pod of JM and TM will disappear if the streaming job failed.Are there any ways to get the log of the failed Streaming job?
I only think of a solution that is to mount job logs to NFS for persistence through pv-pvc defined in pod-template.

ENV:
Flink version:1.15.0
Mode: Flink kubernetes Operator 1.2.0(Application Mode)

--

Best,
Hjw

Re: How to get failed streaming Flink job log in Flink Native K8s mode?

Posted by Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
I think you might need a sidecar container or daemonset to collect the
Flink logs and store into a persistent storage.
You could find more information here[1].

[1].
https://www.alibabacloud.com/blog/best-practices-of-kubernetes-log-collection_596356

Best,
Yang