Posted to users@jena.apache.org by hlel emna <em...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/05 20:35:53 UTC

ontology_jena

I tried to create an ontology with jena and I chose the following namespace:

String ns=”http://www.ontologie.fr/monOntologie”;

OntModel m = ModelFactory.*createOntologyModel*();

OntClass autt = m.createClass(ns+"Auteur");

      OntClass thaut = m.createClass(ns+"Theme");

      OntClass motc = m.createClass(ns+ "Mot-Clé");

………….

but my supervisor gives me this note: Your ontology is not really published
anywhere.  The namespace looks made up.

Please, how I can resolve this problem???

Re: ontology_jena

Posted by hlel emna <em...@gmail.com>.
please me explain with details

--