Posted to sanselan-dev@incubator.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2007/11/10 06:38:04 UTC

Fwd: 2007-November Sanselan Incubator status report

FYI...

Begin forwarded message:

Re: 2007-November Sanselan Incubator status report

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Philipp Koch wrote:
> there is already some mini documentation on the
> http://www.fightingquaker.com/sanselan/ site which's content might be
> moved to our site...

Yepp, that would be a good start.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: 2007-November Sanselan Incubator status report

Posted by Philipp Koch <ph...@day.com>.
there is already some mini documentation on the
http://www.fightingquaker.com/sanselan/ site which's content might be
moved to our site...

regards, philipp

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: 2007-November Sanselan Incubator status report

Posted by Charles Matthew Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Philipp,

Posted by Philipp Koch <ph...@day.com>.