Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Flambard Jean Michel <jm...@club-internet.fr> on 2000/08/22 11:54:41 UTC

Problem with applet

Hi all,

Tomcat with apache.
I have a web application with a servlet (in the myapp/WEB-INf/classes/
directory)
that calls an applet (in the myapp directory).
When the servlet works, I receive the message:
Applet ../myApplet class ..myApplet could not be loaded (in my browser)

And in the error_log of apache I receive the error message following:
File does not exist: /usr/local/apache/htdocs/myApplet.class

In fact, the sever is looking for myApplet in the
/usr/local/apache/htdocs directory !!

Where is the mystake please .
Thanks in advance
--
"Il n'y a pas d'etrangers, seulement des amis qu'on n'a pas rencontres."
(Proverbe irlandais).

Jean Michel Flambard
jmflamba@club-internet.fr
http://www.multimania.com/jmflambard