Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Jonathan Chen <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/29 06:19:08 UTC

4.0 RC3 Postgresql 310-400 migration script patches

Hi,

Attached are some patches for the PostgreSQL 310-to-400-migration.sql
in 4.0-RC3. Nothing major, just syntax errors.

Cheers.
--
Jonathan Chen <da...@gmail.com>

Re: 4.0 RC3 Postgresql 310-400 migration script patches

Posted by Jonathan Chen <da...@gmail.com>.
On 30/09/2007, Dave <sn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jonathan,
>
> I don't see the attachment. Would you please create a JIRA issue and
> attach them there.

Oops, I didn't realise that the mailing list software stripped
attachments. I've created [ROL-1570] and have attached the patch
there.

Cheers.

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jonathan,

I don't see the attachment. Would you please create a JIRA issue and
attach them there.

- Dave