Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2011/11/03 18:41:24 UTC

Jena report for Nov 2011

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2011

Due by Nov 9.
Jena last reported August2011 - we're on the 3-monthly cycle now.

[[
Please remember to include:

     The "incubating since" info.
     The project's top 2 or 3 things to resolve prior to graduation.
     A short description of what your project's software does.
]]

It's a chance to reflect on the project status and ensure we are doing
the right 2 or 3 things for graduation.

	Andy

Re: Jena report for Nov 2011 - ready for mentor signoff

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
On 7 November 2011 06:32, Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> wrote:
> Ready for signoff
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2011

Great stuff - congrats on being my first incubating project to report
this month.

I made one minor correction:

"while a second release with all the previous existing documentation
ported to the new system."

->

"while a second release with all the previous existing documentation
ported to the new system is in progress."

Thanks,
Ross

Re: Jena report for Nov 2011 - ready for mentor signoff

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
done.