Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/26 20:58:16 UTC

Reminder on vagrant patch --- thoughts?

hi bigtop ?

I'd like to get some initial review on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-1072 soon :)

Would love to get an initial merge of it.

After that, I will try to embed the smoke tests into it as well, so that
bigtop smokes can be auto-tested in a fresh bigtop VM.

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com

Re: Reminder on vagrant patch --- thoughts?

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.
I'll try to take a look over the holiday weekend.

Thanks,
Roman.