Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Br...@zootweb.com on 2008/12/05 18:28:37 UTC

Maven consultant

We are having a problem getting our applications to build. we have
exhausted our in house resources and are considering bringing in a Maven
Consultant. can somebody point me to a resource for finding Maven
Consultants?

Brett Albertson
Team Manager, Zoot Engineering
406-556-8819 /  brett.albertson@zootweb.com

This email, including any attachments, is confidential and may not be
redistributed without permission. If you are not an intended recipient,
you have received this message in error. Please notify us immediately by
replying to this message, and then deleting it from your computer. Thank
you.

AW: Maven consultant

Posted by "Lewis, Eric" <Er...@ipi.ch>.
Sonatype is also offering support: http://www.sonatype.com

Best regards,
Eric

Re: Maven consultant

Posted by James William Dumay <ja...@atlassian.com>.

Re: Maven consultant

Posted by Baptiste MATHUS <ml...@batmat.net>.
Well, I guess it'll depend on where you're in the world...
But as already answered, has any "house resource" tried to ask for support
for their problem here on this list. It might be a complex problem, but it
also might be a common one...

Cheers

2008/12/5 <Br...@zootweb.com>

> We are having a problem getting our applications to build. we have
> exhausted our in house resources and are considering bringing in a Maven
> Consultant. can somebody point me to a resource for finding Maven
> Consultants?
>

> Brett Albertson
> Team Manager, Zoot Engineering
> 406-556-8819 /  brett.albertson@zootweb.com
>
> This email, including any attachments, is confidential and may not be
> redistributed without permission. If you are not an intended recipient,
> you have received this message in error. Please notify us immediately by
> replying to this message, and then deleting it from your computer. Thank
> you.

Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !

Re: Maven consultant

Posted by Marco Mistroni <mm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
 could you post your problem here:
- structure of your app
- pom.xml

and i m sure on the list  there r lot of maven pro that can sort out your
problems

rgds
 marco