Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/07/22 04:32:26 UTC

New blog "Improving Spark Cubing in Kylin 2.0"

Hello Kyliner,

The blog "Improving Spark Cubing in Kylin 2.0" from committer Kangkai Sen
is published in Kylin website today. For the users who are interested about
Spark + Kylin, it can help:

https://kylin.apache.org/blog/2017/07/21/Improving-Spark-Cubing/

The original Chinese version is in Kaisen's personal blog:
http://blog.bcmeng.com/

Thanks Kaisen's sharing!

If anyone want to contribute Kylin tech blog, please contact me.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: New blog "Improving Spark Cubing in Kylin 2.0"

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Bravo Kaisen!
赞 Kaisen!

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.