Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Fang Wang <fa...@citrix.com> on 2013/02/15 00:00:19 UTC

agent log on the host?

Hi,

Wonder if people know where Ic an find the agent.log on the host? I am looking at
Kvm host running 4.1, I can only find the setup.log on /var/log/cloudstack/agent.
I can't find the file agent.log.

How can I enable it?
Thanks,
-Fang

RE: agent log on the host?

Posted by Fang Wang <fa...@citrix.com>.
Thanks Marcus.
I'll check my system.

Posted by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com>.

RE: agent log on the host?

Posted by Fang Wang <fa...@citrix.com>.
Thanks Marcus,
Got it.  The agent.log used to locate in the same dir as setup.log.
I'll check my system

Re: agent log on the host?

Posted by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com>.