Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Zuhair Khayyat <zu...@kaust.edu.sa> on 2012/05/06 23:09:09 UTC

About Giraph presentation

Hi,

The presenter in the following video referenced some paper starting minute
16 talking about something on top of hadoop and included partitioning and
data querying. Can any one help me and pinpoint the paper he was talking
about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmRaejKGeDM

Regards,
Zuhair Khayyat

Re: About Giraph presentation

Posted by Claudio Martella <cl...@gmail.com>.
Yes I was, that's exactly the paper by Abadi and his student.

--
   Claudio Martella
   claudio.martella@gmail.com

Re: About Giraph presentation