Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com> on 2012/01/05 17:47:14 UTC

Re: ASF status report of Oozie for January

Looks ok.  Where possible it would be good to use actual numbers rather than "lots of".  For example, could you say how many new contributors since the last report?  How many bugs have been fixed in the last 3 months?

Alan.

Posted by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Alan,
I agree. I will collect some numbers to establish the fact.
I asked Angelo's help in this regard.
After adding the numbers, I will upload the text today.

Thanks,
Mohammad