Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com> on 2019/05/23 16:05:26 UTC

Getting Cracking on a

Hi everyone,

This a little 'heads up'.  In order to try to get our release cadence back on track, some of us are planning to get cracking on a 4.11.3

We've come up with a plan which I hope everyone will find acceptable (see below).

Let the fun commence!!

4.11.3.0: (next current LTS minor release)

Until 3 June 2019: Accept any minor/major/critical/blocker fixes

3 June - 10 June 2019: Stabilise 4.11 branch

1 June 2019: Cut RC1**

11-24 June 2019: Release 4.11.3.0

Milestone: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/milestone/7

** With 4.11 branch already stable, we hope the effort towards stabilizing be minimal

paul.angus@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue