Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/11 10:10:59 UTC

FluorineFX

Hi there,
I wanted to install Flourine in one of our server and surprisingly I
couldn't find the website anymore. It's down.

Kindly let me know if any of you have FlourineFX v1.0.0.15 or if it's
hosted anywhere on the web. I couldn't find it on web too.

-Deepak

Re: FluorineFX

Posted by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nigel,
I tried that. But unfortunately, I ran into some errors.
However, I got hold of fluorinefx installer file from wayback machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/20161006002645/http://fluorinefx.com/

Thanks everyone for help.

Cheers!

Re: FluorineFX

Posted by Nigel Magnay <ni...@gmail.com>.
The source is in github:

Re: FluorineFX

Posted by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com>.
Yes, .dll files are generated after installation.
Sure, kindly check and let me know. Thank you.

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 5:12 PM, Matthew Weir <mattcommark@yahoo.com.invalid

Re: FluorineFX

Posted by Matthew Weir <ma...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Re: FluorineFX