Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Olivier Guin <ol...@ariasnet.com.INVALID> on 2020/02/10 12:14:22 UTC

Destroying Cluster container error Cloudstack 4.11.3

Hello,
I installed on CS 4.11.3 CCS of Shapeblue.
I followed the documentation well.
I have an error when creating the container cluster.
The nodes are created well, the router too, the cluster does not start!
I deleted the master and node instances, the router but the container
cluster remains on 'Destroying' for several days!
Do you know how to force the destruction of the container cluster?

Home>Container Service>

Regards,

Olivier Guin

Olivier GUIN

Direction
05 94 31 02 44

Mobile: 0594 31 02 44

513 ZI Collery 5
97300 CAYENNE
www.ariasnet.com [http://www.ariasnet.com/]

Re: Destroying Cluster container error Cloudstack 4.11.3

Posted by Olivier Guin <ol...@ariasnet.com.INVALID>.
Hi Abhishek,

Thank you,

Regards,