Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2004/07/29 09:10:10 UTC

Container plugin (was RE: RE : plugin release managers/lead developers)

Hi Brett,

Exactly! I'm not sure what the common stuff is though... ;-) In any case the
CCI project should make it easy for writing m2 container mojos.

> We'll hold all this off until m2, as writing these in pure Java would be a
> whole lot better. Maybe we can look
> at working with Vincent on his container project idea, or at least reuse
> the stuff already in cactus.

That would be cool. It's exactly the reason for the creation of this "CCI"
project (I'm putting it in quotes as the name will probably have to change
as there might be a Sun trademark on CCI). The CCI project is already
operational. I'm just waiting for a home. I've proposed it on codehaus. If
it's accepted I can probably release a new version in about 2 weeks (I'm on
holiday till the 7th of August and I have only sparse internet
connection...).

Thanks
-Vincent