Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com> on 2008/02/26 02:43:39 UTC

[Axis2] 1.2.0 branch and tag problems [was:Re: Axis2/C 1.2 breaks my webservice]

It looks like we have not creates a final tag for 1.2.0 of axis2/C and a
branch for 1.2.x.

Dinesh, have you fixed the version number problem that was reported in
the 1.2 final tag?

Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: [Axis2] 1.2.0 branch and tag problems [was:Re: Axis2/C 1.2 breaks my webservice]

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com> writes:
>
>> It looks like we have not creates a final tag for 1.2.0 of axis2/C and
>> a branch for 1.2.x.

create a tag for 1.2.0 [1] and branch for 1.2.x family [2]

thanks,
Dinesh

1.https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/tags/c/1.2.0
2.https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/branches/c/1.2.x/

--
http://nethu.org

Re: [Axis2] 1.2.0 branch and tag problems [was:Re: Axis2/C 1.2 breaks my webservice]

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com> writes:

> It looks like we have not creates a final tag for 1.2.0 of axis2/C and
> a branch for 1.2.x.
>
> Dinesh, have you fixed the version number problem that was reported in
> the 1.2 final tag?

Yes, I fixed that. [1]

thanks,
Dinesh