Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Tony Nelson <tn...@starpoint.com> on 2007/04/30 23:47:50 UTC

4.1.2 Translator/Validation

It would seem to me that translators would be called before validators,
but I'm not sure how that applies with the new dojo validation.  Can
someone suggest a place to find a sample?

I have a requirement for my project that all inputs that are percentages
before formatted with a percent sign at the end of the value in the
input box which is easily accomplished with a translator.

However if I apply a min or max validator, on submit I get errors
because the form doesn't seem to call my translator to get the original
value.

Have I been staring at this too long?  Does what I wrote even make sense?

Thanks in advance (again)
Tony Nelson