Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2008/05/16 17:07:47 UTC

Status of PMD plugin, ready for a release?

Benjamin,

I noticed you did quite a bit of work on the PMD plugin about a month
ago.    Can I ask if you have anything else you think is needed before
doing a release?

I have a couple of folks that need some of the stuff in the newer
PMD.  Also, the latest PMD plugin for eclipse generates more errors
than the maven plugin with the same ruleset so I'd like to get the
maven plugin updated to match.

If you think it's ready, I'd be happy to do the release stuff for you.

Thanks!

---
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Re: Status of PMD plugin, ready for a release?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

---

Posted by Xavier Le Vourch <xa...@brittanysoftware.com>.

Re: Status of PMD plugin, ready for a release?

Posted by Benjamin Bentmann <be...@udo.edu>.
Daniel Kulp wrote:

> Can I ask if you have anything else you think is needed before  doing a
> release?

I just closed MPMD-64 which was the only unresolved issue scheduled for 2.4.
If nobody else wants to stuff things into the next release, I believe that's
it.

> If you think it's ready, I'd be happy to do the release stuff for you.

Great! I must confess that I'm not too keen on trying out our 17 steps to
salvation by myself ;-)

Benjamin