Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Maaku <ro...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/19 11:18:30 UTC

How to publish overloaded method in web service

I have an overloaded method in my class and I want to expose this as a web
service.  When I try it I get

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: An operation with name
[{http://xxx.com/wsdl}getLocations] already exists in this service

Is there a way to fix this without renaming one of the methods?  Thanks

Re: How to publish overloaded method in web service

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.

Maaku wrote:

> I'm still getting the same error.  Where can I find the generated WSDL?

As usually, you can get it using a browser with the deployed address
(available in OpenEJB logs) + "?wsdl"

Jean-Louis

Re: How to publish overloaded method in web service

Posted by Maaku <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bharath Ganesh <bh...@apache.org>.