Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by remi tassing <ta...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/08 13:39:09 UTC

The book "Building Search Applications with Lucene and Nutch"

Hello guys,

who has an idea how to buy this book? Hard or soft-copy?

It seems unavailable on Amazon.com and nowhere to be found

Cheers,

Remi

Re: The book "Building Search Applications with Lucene and Nutch"

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Not got a clue. One thing I must say is that we wary of any out of date
code with these books. When reading about I found the Lucene API to be
somewhat different and outdated, I am not saying that it is the same with
the book you quoted but it definately is with this one [1]. On the positive
side, the narrative and grounded theory behind search is very relevant.

[1]
http://www.amazon.com/Building-Search-Applications-Lucene-Lingpipe/dp/0615204252/

--
*Lewis*