Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org> on 2015/04/23 16:55:45 UTC

IRC channels - Codehaus to Freenode

Hi folks.

Codehaus is shuttering its doors and as of May 17th, 2015 and all accounts and services will be terminated.

All IRC channel traffic should be migrated over to freenode (chat.freenode.net <http://chat.freenode.net/>) to the following channels:

#apache-cxf
#apache-camel
#apache-activemq
#apache-servicemix

If you are at Codehaus, please move over as soon as possible and update your clients to connect to Freenode, so you are not inadvertently disconnected.

It is recommended that you register your nick at Freenode since they get a lot of traffic and you may not access the nick you want all the time.

See you all over at Freenode.

Jeff

Re: IRC channels - Codehaus to Freenode

Posted by artnaseef <ar...@artnaseef.com>.
Oh, and thanks for taking the action and getting the IRC room properly
registered.

Re: IRC channels - Codehaus to Freenode

Posted by artnaseef <ar...@artnaseef.com>.
Hey, let's make this an announce.  I'll tweet it too.

Jeff - do you want me to start a new thread with "[ANNOUNCE]" in the title
and copy your text?

Hmm, maybe we should put it in the news feed on the activemq website as
well...