Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Axis2 Axis2 <ax...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/25 18:40:39 UTC

NullpointerException on getAxisOperation()

Hello,

We are actually using Axis2 1.4.1 on WAS ND 7.0.0.21.

Everything is working fine on production servers.

Twice or 3 times a week, we are having the problem bellow :
Every incoming SOAP request is replied the answer 'null' and the
systemOut.log is filled with 'nullPointerException' stacktraces.

This can occur anytime in the day (morning, afternoon), generally the
system has been functionning fine for hours.
The only way to bring the system back to normal is to restart the JVM.

I have attached the systemOut.log file (look to the end of the file).
We have activated debug mode on 'org.apache' (see trace.log file for
output).

Can you help us ? What is your analysis of the problem ?

Regards,