Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Muni Reddy <na...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/04 14:06:21 UTC

Not receiving notifications from NotificationProducer

Hi,

I have one NotificationProducer web service(WSDM MUWS specifications
compliant) and a NotificationConsumer as a general webservice (not WSDM
compliant). I am able to subscribe for a topic, but the NotificationProducer
is not able to send notification to NotificationConsumer even when I have a
"notify" method defined in it. However, consumer can get the notifications
through "GetCurrentMessage" request but I want it to be sent automatically
by the NoificationProducer to this Consumer.

1) Is NotificationConsumer bound to be a Web Service that is WSDM MUWS
compliant to receive notifications automatically?

Naga Muni Reddy.D