Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Virendra singh Rajpurohit <vi...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/12 00:26:01 UTC

[Commons] Error : Expected feature release number in range of 9 to 14, but got: 8

Hi all,
I'm working on Commons-Statistics, and my PR
<https://github.com/apache/commons-statistics/pull/18> failed with the
following error:

[image: travis-error.PNG]

It failed for "oraclejdk8
<https://travis-ci.org/apache/commons-statistics/jobs/557070245>" but
worked fine with "openjdk8
<https://travis-ci.org/apache/commons-statistics/jobs/557070246>".
Does anybody else faced the same issue before? How to resolve this issue?

Thank you
Regards
--
*Virendra Singh Rajpurohit*

Re: [Commons] Error : Expected feature release number in range of 9 to 14, but got: 8

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Oracle JDK 8 is a commercial product at this point, isn’t it? OpenJDK 8
should be mostly equivalent, and starting at some later point, they’re the
same.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>