Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by abangkis <ab...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/03 23:53:17 UTC

Commit After not working after migrating to IntelliJ

Hello, I've just recently migrated from Eclipse + Ant + Tomcat to IntelliJ
IDEA 15 CE + Gradle + Jetty. At first all of my development setup is
working fine and then I realized that my @CommitAfter annotation is not
being honored, while other query runs fine. I'm using Tapestry 5.4.0 from
jcenter.

To confirm my problem, I created a simple project with a single page with
an add method:

    @CommitAfter
    public void onActionFromAdd(){
        logger.debug("trying add with commit after");

        User user = new User();
        user.setPassword("");
        user.setName("testing user 3");

        userManager.add(user);
//        try {
//            manager.commit();
//        } catch (Exception e) {
//            e.printStackTrace();
//        }

    }

If i manually commit using Injected HibernateSessionManager in the page, it
will work. But using @CommitAfter annotation isn't. Anybody know why is
this happening?

Thanks

--
http://www.mreunionlabs.net/ <http://www.mreunion-labs.net/>
twitter : @mreunionlabs @abangkis

Re: Commit After not working after migrating to IntelliJ

Posted by abangkis <ab...@gmail.com>.
Ah, you are right. That helps a lot. Such a newbie mistake :)

Thanks Chris & Kalle.

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Yes Chris is right (see

Posted by Chris Poulsen <ma...@nesluop.dk>.