Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Annette <do...@photomask.com> on 2007/04/27 17:02:27 UTC

Using JMS endpoint with JCA and XA and with Target Service (target service not getting message)

I am trying to use a JMS endpoint with JCA and XA. The JMS endpoint is a
consumer and has a target service specified. I can tell from JConsole that
the message is being received on the JMS endpoint. I stepped through the
code ( put all the servicemix code and activemq code in eclipse) and it
looks like it is doing the right thing. In debug, I could the target service
was used as the endpoint to send the message (as you know it is a bit more
complicated than that). But my target service never gets the message via the
OnMessageExchange method. (And I could tell from JConsole that the message
was not received on target service jca queue). I have attached all my files.
I first was using the servicemix-jms jbi component in its own SU. However, I
rewrote it trying to follow the example on the servicemix website and made
the XA JMS endpoint a lightweight component, part of a different SU where I
am using the servicemix-lwcontainer component. But, there is no difference
in the execution as I can tell. Any help would be appreciated.
http://www.nabble.com/file/8110/servicemixconf.zip servicemixconf.zip

Re: Using JMS endpoint with JCA and XA and with Target Service (target service not getting message)

Posted by Annette <do...@photomask.com>.
No, I never resolved the issue. Instead, I re-configured using the class
JmsInUsingJCABinding and got that to work. Thanks for replying.

Posted by kitplummer <ki...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Annette <do...@photomask.com>.

Posted by Kit Plummer <ch...@raytheon.com>.

Posted by Annette <do...@photomask.com>.