Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Marco Musu <mu...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/11 14:09:23 UTC

any way to use wildcards in sqlMapConfig file?

Hi everyone,
it is possibile to use wildcards inside a SqlMapConfig file?

I usually put all sqlMap files into a package of my project, so it
will be useful to have all resources automatically added without
specifing every xml inside the sqlMapConfig...

Any suggestions?

thanks
Marco

Re: any way to use wildcards in sqlMapConfig file?

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
I think the problem with this has always been that there's no way to do a
"package" listing of all of the classes/files/resources in a package.  So
we'd have to convert the package to a file path via a URL (file://) and then
do quite a messy hack that would only work *sometimes* (i.e. if your
resources are not in a JAR file or on a web server...).
Clinton

Posted by Nathan Maves <na...@gmail.com>.