Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/08 13:47:56 UTC

Re: About changing Github description topics

Hi,

+1.  Let's discuss what topics we need to add.

E.g., TimeSeries, TSDB,TimeSeriesDatabase, database, IoT, NoSQL, etc..

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

atoiLiu <at...@163.com> 于2020年2月8日周六 下午8:20写道:

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org>.
Hi,

It looks good, only one thing that all topics need to be lowercase.

Thanks,
—————————————————
Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University