Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Adam Dudczak <ad...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/03 23:44:36 UTC

A few changes to ZooInspector

Hi,

As we are using ZooInspector on our daily basis some of its "features" are
making us really nervous ;-). Just to mention the lack of alphabetical
order of nodes, slow rendering in case of large instances and keyboard
shortcuts for adding and removing nodes.

After a few night of hacking I've manage to fix all those things. I've made
my changes available on github (https://github.com/maneo/zooinspector). As
you may notice I've also moved zooinspector from the main project and added
a little bit of Maven, but this is just for my personal comfort ;-).

I wanted to ask what should I do now, to contribute these changes into main
Zookeeper /Zooinspector repo? Patch? Pull request somewhere on github?
Something else?

Of course if these changes are not interesting for broader group of users I
will stay with my little fork ;-).

Kind regards
Adam Dudczak

--