Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jason Romo <ja...@securityarsenal.com> on 2016/05/20 17:27:23 UTC

Openmeeting 3.1.1 blank conference room after circle load

Hello all,
Question 1: I have installed Openmeetings 3.1.1 on Debian 8. I can make it work all day without SSL.  When I enable SSL HTTPS works into the site, but when I access a room.  It loads with spinning circle and then just a blank page.  I noticed it doesn’t do the loading line like it does when working. I can see traffic on RTMPS 8443 during via tcpdump.  I ran full debug mode during this.  I only get this message: the others are the normal GRANT etc.

 WARN 05-20 06:30:56.018 AbstractTextComponent.java 173002 170 org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.AbstractTextComponent [http-nio-0.0.0.0-80-exec-6] - Couldn't resolve model type of Model:classname=[org.apache.wicket.model.Model]:object=[null] for [TextField [Component id = url]], please set the type yourself.

Then if I remove the SSL options and go back to HTTP I get the same error, when it worked before.  Maybe I don’t have something enabled? I cleared the cache files from working.  Same results. I followed the document on the website.  I have reloaded twice and each time HTTP works but then nothing works after the first time I try HTTPS.  Even if restore the backup files from before.

Question 2: I  saw a few posts that RTMPS works with MacOSX now.  Can anyone confirm that?

Regards,
Jason

Re: Openmeeting 3.1.1 blank conference room after circle load

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
if I were you I would create 2 folders
1) http red5 (vanilla settings, OM DB)
2) https/rtmps play-ground (same DB)
then you can start one OM and check if it still working as well as compare
configurations using diff/meld/winmerge etc.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Openmeeting 3.1.1 blank conference room after circle load

Posted by Jason Romo <ja...@securityarsenal.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Openmeeting 3.1.1 blank conference room after circle load

Posted by Jason Romo <ja...@securityarsenal.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR