Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Annie Dumont <an...@univ-reunion.fr> on 2005/05/20 14:36:10 UTC

Kupu with lenya-1.2.3

Hello everybody,

Still problems with my (old) publications in lenya-1.2.3 and kupu.
Is there any other document for Kupu usecase pipeline in detail than :
http://lenya.apache.org/1_2_x/components/editors/kupu.html
It does not correspond to what i have for example :
(content step)
<map:transform src="resources/kupu/apache-lenya/kupucontent-xhtml.xsl">
is not correct . There is no
resources/kupu/apache-lenya/kupucontent-xhtml.xsl on my machine but a
resources/kupu/apache-lenya/lenya/content2edit.xsl (i suppose it is the
good one to take place).
Just to see if somethingelse is changing ...
Regards. annie