Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by RGB ES <rg...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/17 01:05:41 UTC

[UserGuide]New page: Regular Expressions

I started a new page on the guide: under Advanced Topic(1), a page devoted
to Regular expressions(2). The Status(3) page was also updated

(1) http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide/Advanced
(2) http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide/Advanced/RegExp
(3) http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide/Status

Feel free to improve it. At the moment, it's only the general introduction
and thus some text indicating how to use RegExp on each AOO component is
still missing.

Regards
Ricardo

Re: [UserGuide]New page: Regular Expressions

Posted by RGB ES <rg...@gmail.com>.
2013/3/17 RGB ES <rg...@gmail.com>

> I started a new page on the guide: under Advanced Topic(1), a page devoted
> to Regular expressions(2). The Status(3) page was also updated
>
> (1) http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide/Advanced
> (2)
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide/Advanced/RegExp
> (3) http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide/Status
>
> Feel free to improve it. At the moment, it's only the general introduction
> and thus some text indicating how to use RegExp on each AOO component is
> still missing.

I extended the page a bit and fixed a small error. I do not have experience
on Calc and never used RegExp on Impress: someone need to take that part ;)

Regard
Ricardo

Posted by Guy Waterval <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi RGB ES,

2013/3/17 RGB ES <rg...@gmail.com>

> I started a new page on the guide: under Advanced Topic(1), a page devoted
> to Regular expressions(2). The Status(3) page was also updated
>
> (1) http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide/Advanced
> (2)
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide/Advanced/RegExp
> (3) http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/UserGuide/Status
>
> Feel free to improve it. At the moment, it's only the general introduction
> and thus some text indicating how to use RegExp on each AOO component is
> still missing.

Nice! I will put a link to this page.
Many thanks.

A+