Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by tubin gen <fa...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/02 18:29:50 UTC

file upload

I am using wicket file upload , In our application users want to upload big
files  with the size of 50 MB+,  Do I need any  additional support of or
wicket file upload allows this ?

Re: file upload

Posted by Ryan Gravener <ry...@ryangravener.com>.
Not sure what the wicket default is but you may want to do in your
application:

getApplicationSettings().setDefaultMaximumUploadSize(Bytes.megabytes(100));

Re: file upload

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.