Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jake Goulding <go...@vivisimo.com> on 2007/03/21 19:30:57 UTC

inheritance or interfaces?

I have an application where I am accessing both Sharepoint 2003 and 2007
through their respective web services. For the type of activities that I
am doing, the code is almost identical between the two versions.
However, the WSDL did change between the two, and code generated for one
will create errors on the other. Is there some way to taking the two
objects that are generated by wsdl2java and creating an inheritance
structure so that I can use my same driver code, only splitting where
necessary?

Thanks!