Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Norbert Rump <no...@gmx.de> on 2001/09/18 17:34:46 UTC

FOP, WLS 6.0 and external-graphic

Hi folks,

I've got a serious problem using FOP to produce pdf within WLS. I have
got a .fo-file which is processed to a pdf with fop out of a servlet
on tomcat. This works fine. When I want to do the same with WLS6.0,
the process hangs up. The problem is a picture I include with the
<fo:external-graphic src="file:/var/...l/ogo.gif"> tag. Without this
tag, it works under WLS6.0 as well. But this picture seems to be a
major problem for WLS. I tried it with jpeg as well, but it doesn't
work either.

Has anyone any hint what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance,

Norbert