Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2009/10/12 00:52:17 UTC

[Schema Refactoring] Schema loading and initializing

Hi guys,

as a result of my latest modifications, here is what is needed to get a
set of schemas to be loaded :

            JarLdifSchemaLoader loader = new JarLdifSchemaLoader();
            Registries registries = new Registries();
            registries.setRelaxed( true );
            loader.loadAllEnabled( registries );
            registries.checkRefInteg();

We need :
- a SchemaLoader, which will read the schema either from a Jar or from
Ldif files
- a new Registries, with relaxed constraints
- to load all the SchemaEntities without doing any chack (loadAllEnabled)
- and at the end, a check which will not only return a list of errors
(if any), but also update the references for each SchemaEntity.

There is a bit more work to be done :
o Handle the Using and UsedBy map so that they are feed
o try to get those 4 lines included in a method.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: [Schema Refactoring] Schema loading and initializing

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the update.

--
Alex Karasulu