Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "C. Bensend" <be...@bennyvision.com> on 2005/05/19 23:46:42 UTC

RE: Simple question TRUE or FALSE (More data to answer this question)

> Please don't take this as me doubting you - but how in the world are you
> able to scan a message in 2-3 seconds?  I assume you're running some of

Personally, I rarely have any processing times over 1 second.  Most
of mine are between 0.3 and 0.9 seconds per message.

I do not run any network tests, however.  Stock SpamAssassin rules,
the only modifications I've made have been some scoring adjustments.

This is on an AMD64 3000+ with 1GB of DDR400 RAM, running
OpenBSD 3.6-STABLE, spamd/spamc, and qmail.

Benny

--
"You come from a long line of scary women."     -- Ranger, "Three To
                                                   Get Deadly"