Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Tim Macrina <ti...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/01 16:12:23 UTC

Move spam to another user account

I wish to move all spam scored 15 or more to one specific mail
account. I want to do this no matter what account the message was sent
to.

Re: Move spam to another user account

Posted by Andy Jezierski <aj...@stepan.com>.
Tim Macrina <ti...@gmail.com> wrote on 06/01/2005 09:35:46 AM:

> From my procmailrc file
>
> :0fw
> | /usr/bin/spamassassin
>
> :0
>

> On 6/1/05, Andy Jezierski <aj...@stepan.com> wrote:
> >
> > Tim Macrina <ti...@gmail.com> wrote on 06/01/2005 09:21:54 AM:

You
> > will
SA.On a
> > *nix
> > > >

> > > I understand that it is not the purpose of SpamAssassin but I
figured
> > > someone here will know how to implement what I am asking. BTW, I am
> > > using red hat
> >
> > That doesn't really tell us anything.  I can tell you to add a -B
username
> > -R score to your command line.  Does it make any sense to you?
Probably
> > not, since you don't know how I'm calling SA.  We'd need to know what
MTA,
> > how you're calling SA, etc.  It's all in the details, OS is
irrelevant.

> > Andy

I don't use procmail so I can't help you. Perhaps someone else here can
help, if not the procmail web site or mailing list would be my next try.
http://www.procmail.org

Andy

Re: Move spam to another user account

Posted by Tim Macrina <ti...@gmail.com>.
>From my procmailrc file

:0fw

Posted by Duncan Hill <sa...@nacnud.force9.co.uk>.
On Wednesday 01 June 2005 15:21, Tim Macrina typed:
> On 6/1/05, Duncan Hill <sa...@nacnud.force9.co.uk> wrote:
> > This is not the purpose of SpamAssassin.  It merely tags the mail.  You
> > will need to implement this quarantine after your mail system calls SA.
> > On a *nix box this would either be in amavisd-new/mailscanner/etc or in
> > procmail/maildrop/whatever the mda is.
>
> I understand that it is not the purpose of SpamAssassin but I figured
> someone here will know how to implement what I am asking. BTW, I am
> using red hat

OS is mostly irrelevant.  Details on MTA, MDA, mail path and how you call SA
are more useful.  Howto's exist for most combinations of MTA, MDA and SA -
though understanding usually helps more than a lead-by-the-nose :)

Re: Move spam to another user account

Posted by Andy Jezierski <aj...@stepan.com>.

Posted by Tim Macrina <ti...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Duncan Hill <sa...@nacnud.force9.co.uk>.