Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com> on 2009/11/16 22:46:04 UTC

ecommerce checkout not working??

if i go to http://demo.ofbiz.org/ecommerce/control/main

add a product to the cart and then the 'checkout' and view cart buttons
are not active..

anybody aware of that?

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates

Re: ecommerce checkout not working??

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes I opened a Jira for that some days ago

Jacques

From: "Hans Bakker" <ma...@antwebsystems.com>

Posted by Abdullah Shaikh <ab...@viithiisys.com>.
I have encountered same thing as Ruth, yesterday, checkout links were not
working, on Firefox 3.5.5 / Ubuntu

Abdullah

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Ruth,

Don't be afraid, I'm sure it's not a big deal, despite yes, it's blocking on some Browsers (at least on Windows)
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3193

From: "Ruth Hoffman" <rh...@aesolves.com>

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi Hans: