Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Christian Andersson <ca...@ofs.no> on 2003/01/22 05:46:25 UTC

Plan for Spam

Hi there, I guess many of you users in here read slashdot (most "geeks"
like me do) :-)

Anyway having read the "plan for spam" and not the new "Better plan for
spam" I was wondering if anyone in here have been thinking of
introducing this in james..

Link to the "documents" above

http://paulgraham.com/spam.html
http://paulgraham.com/better.html

Re: Plan for Spam

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
Christian Andersson wrote:
> Hi there, I guess many of you users in here read slashdot (most "geeks"
> like me do) :-)
>
> Anyway having read the "plan for spam" and not the new "Better plan for
> spam" I was wondering if anyone in here have been thinking of
> introducing this in james..
>

> Link to the "documents" above
>
> http://paulgraham.com/spam.html
> http://paulgraham.com/better.html

Please don't cross-post.

Yes, these same links were already circulated, and actual sample code
was shared.  Check the mailing list archives for more info.

---
Serge Knystautas
Lokitech
Software - Strategy - Design