Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Kamalakannan CM <ka...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/08 03:36:57 UTC

OBR Repository.xml generation during maven deploy

Hi,

we are using the Apache felix bundle plugin with maven for OSGI Projects. we
are using the bundle
plugin for generation of manifest as well as updation of the repository.xml
in the remoteOBR during
deploy.

When bundle plugin updates the repository.xml, we want to use the relative
path (to repository.xml)
 instead of URL (prefixURL property in bundle plugin configuration) or
absolute path. For example,

- <#> <resource id="org.kamal.bundle/1.0.0"
symbolicname="org.kamal.bundle"presentationname="Kamal
Bundle" *uri**="./org/kamal/bundle/mybundle.jar"* version="1.0.0">

but i didnt find a way to do it. is it a bug or known decision.
*
Note: Since it is needed in our environment, i have fixed the bundle plugin
code to generate the URI as relatvie path to repository.xml. please
let me know how to submit the patch for the same*

Regards
Kamal

--
"You may be someone to the World,
But for someone you are the World....

Re: OBR Repository.xml generation during maven deploy

Posted by Kamalakannan CM <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Can you anybody please help me with the below issue

Regards
kamal