Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/06 12:57:35 UTC

[DISCUSS] JanusGraph in Provider Index

There was recently a request from Alexander Patrikalakis in JIRA (that
issues is now closed in favor of this thread) to add JanusGraph to the
provider index of the TinkerPop home page. I think that makes sense, though
at this time JanusGraph hasn't made a release yet that I'm aware of which
basically means that it's not quite yet in compliance with our listing
policies.

http://tinkerpop.apache.org/policy.html

We don't always enforce those policies to the letter of their wording (thus
far they have been more like general guidelines) and I assume that a
JanusGraph release is likely a reasonably high priority right now for that
project.

Anyone have any strong feelings one way or another on adding JanusGraph
given our policies?

Re: [DISCUSS] JanusGraph in Provider Index

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
JanusGraph was added a while ago - I believe as soon as the first release
dropped.

Posted by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Daniel Kuppitz <me...@gremlin.guru>.