Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Varga Balázs <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/30 11:01:48 UTC

App downloading shower embeding

Hello!

I try modifie embed-compressed.js and "index' page js.

I try create one correcte downloading process showe while all SWF
downloading is proced.

The first swf main.as3 es ist show the default progress meter. I create
DOM inserting ajaxSpinner (insert from embed-compressed.js),
and call "loaded" event is remobe this.

Unresolved:

Howto can detect the main.swf8 swf download END point? This file
downloading trigger the main.as3 and not JS.

Howto can detecting this SWF download begin/end point?

The correct dwl procedure shower is insert ajaxSpinner first in master
DIV DOM inserting and remove this after main.swf8 downloaded (this is
not proxyed, downloading all time required).

The full download time is many 10-30 sec (1,5MByte), and until success,
begining Try1..2..3. init process. Problem, the first times blank page.

If user try signin process, the many time blank page problem : site
unavailable, probleme, slows...etc, user go next site.

This problem reolving one correct load shower.

Pleas help me developing this!

Great Balazs

Re: App downloading shower embeding

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Varga,

Thanks for investigating this
I'm currently working on 3.0 so have no time for this issue :(

I would recommend to add necessary functions to openmeetings_functions.js
Functions from this file are called from the flash (You can grep the code
or I can give you example)

*swf8.swf is downloaded in main.as3.lzx:123
I would add call to "Loader.show()" on page load
Then call to "Loader.hide()" from main.swf8.swf

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax