Posted to dev@whirr.apache.org by Tom White <to...@cloudera.com> on 2010/10/21 00:20:07 UTC

Welcome Adrian Cole as Whirr Committer

On behalf of the Whirr Podling PMC I'm happy to announce that Adrian
Cole has been voted in as the newest Whirr committer. Welcome Adrian!

Adrian, to set you up with an Apache account we need a preferred user
ID. Please supply a backup too in case the first is not available.

Cheers,
Tom

Re: Welcome Adrian Cole as Whirr Committer

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@cloudera.com>.
Adrian great to have you on board! Congrats.

Patrick

Posted by Tom White <to...@cloudera.com>.
Ha - the backup might already be taken!

Tom