Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by pu zhang <pa...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/24 16:12:37 UTC

apply for contribute

*Hi,*

*I want to contribute to Apache Flink. Would you please give me the
contributor permission? My JIRA ID is zhangpu-paul.*

*thank you~*

Re: apply for contribute

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Welcome to the Flink community Pu Zhang!

You no longer need contributor permissions. You can simply create a JIRA
ticket and ask to be assigned to it in order to start working. Please also
take a look at the Flink's contribution guidelines [1] for more information.

[1] https://flink.apache.org/contributing/how-to-contribute.html

Best Regards,
Yu