Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2006/12/28 00:28:12 UTC

Add ivy to gump

Hi,

Ivy is a new project in the Apache Incubator. I've created a project descriptor so it can be added to gump.
Could someone verify this descriptor I've attached to this mail and add it to the metadata repository?

I've configured the email report to be sent to only me untill the project is configured properly in gump, to avoid spamming the ivy mailing lists.

regards,
Maarten

http://mail.yahoo.com