Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Conny Krappatsch <co...@softwarebuero.de> on 2000/07/06 18:35:54 UTC

sessions and XSP in C2

Help needed,

In XSP in Cocoon2 how do I get a HttpSession Object. I already had a look at
the code, but did not find anything.
As I can see the Cocoon request object has nothing like a getSession method.

Thanx in advance,
Conny

Conny Krappatsch                     conny@softwarebuero.de
softwarebuero m&b                    http://www.softwarebuero.de

sessions and XSP in C2

Posted by Conny Krappatsch <co...@softwarebuero.de>.
Hi,

I already asked this some time ago, but my mail needed 5 days to reach the
list. (any suggestions why?)

In XSP in Cocoon2 is there a possibility to get a HttpSession Object. For now I
added a method getHttpSession() to ProwlerServletRequest.

Re: sessions and XSP in C2

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Conny Krappatsch wrote:

> Help needed,
>
> In XSP in Cocoon2 how do I get a HttpSession Object. I already had a look at
> the code, but did not find anything.
> As I can see the Cocoon request object has nothing like a getSession method.

I know, I know.... it's a well known design bug... next week I'll come
out with complete interfaces.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.